POSTPONED - Kenny G
The Kenny G show has been postponed. Tickets purchased for the October 2, 2020 show will automatically transfer once the new date is determined. We will keep you updated via e-mail. Sign up for our e-mails at www.GeneseeTheatre.com/signup. Refunds are available at the point of purchase. Questions may be directed to The Genesee Theatre Box Office at 847-263-6300 or [email protected] We appreciate your patience!
Silhoutte Don't Make Me Wait for Love
Havana By the Time This Night Is Over
For over three decades, world-renowned saxophonist Kenny G has made the adult contemporary charts his home. The smooth jazz superstar has sold over 75 million records worldwide, making him the highest-selling instrumental musician in modern times. His 1992 album Breathless is still the best-selling instrumental album ever, with over 15 million copies sold.
In concert is where he really shines. The master musician knows how to captivate an audience. His graceful, sometimes playful melodies are bursting with passion and emotion. His stage presence is just as captivating, with his long, curly locks swooshing through the air as he plays.
There is a reason why Kenny G is a Grammy® Award winner and one of the best-selling artists of all time. Seeing him perform live is an incredible, uplifting experience that will leave you breathless.
Kenny G Fun Facts:
- In 2006, Golf Digest ranked him as the #1 musician-golfer with a +0.6 handicap.
- He holds the Guinness World Record for the longest note ever recorded on a saxophone (45 min., 47 sec.).
- In 2017, a Delta Airlines flight attendant asked him to perform on a cross-country flight if passengers would donate $1,000 to her special charity. They doubled the amount.
- He still plays the same saxophone he used in high school.
Tickets range from $49.50 to $89.50 plus applicable service charges. Tickets are available by visiting the Genesee Theatre Box Office, all Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster.com & Ticketmaster charge by phone at 800-982-2787.
- Friday, October 2, 2020 7:30 PM Add to cal