POSITION: Ticketing Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Patron Services
REPORTS TO: Ticketing Manager
FLSA STATUS: Part Time Temporary/Hourly Wage
The Genesee Theatre is an active and vibrant theatre located in downtown Waukegan, IL. The theatre is a destination for children’s shows, plays, musicals and some of the biggest comedians and musical acts around. The stage, grand lobby and numerous lounges are highly sought after locations for weddings and corporate events. This is your opportunity to help keep the lights and the shows alive at the Historic Genesee Theatre.
The Genesee Theatre has an opening for a Ticketing Assistant at the Genesee Theatre in Waukegan, IL. This part-time position is responsible for providing exemplary customer service to patrons calling or visiting the venue.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assist guests in purchasing event, show and concert tickets.
- Handle guest inquiries at the box office window and /or phone.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests.
- Run, review and settle daily sales report.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work days, nights and weekends.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This position is a part-time hourly pay position with no benefits. Please send cover letters, resumes, and references to:
The Genesee Theatre
203 N. Genesee Street
Waukegan, IL 60085
Fax (847) 406-3156
No Phone Calls, please
Please visit www.Geneseetheatre.com for more information on the theatre and shows.