DEPARTMENT: Food & Beverage
REPORTS TO: Food & Beverage Manager
FLSA STATUS: Part Time
The Genesee Theatre has an excellent and immediate opening for a part-time Bar Back at the Genesee Theatre in Waukegan, IL. Due to the volume produced in such a short time frame, it is essential that anyone applying have great customer service and communication skills amongst bartenders, bar backs, and customers.
- Stocking all assigned bars in a timely manner
- Understanding the location of all bars
- Basic knowledge on specific types of products served
- Problem Solving
- Communication over radios with other employees
- Restocking bars and breaking them down before, during, and after the show or event being held.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to multi-task in high stress situations
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Requires ability to work flexible and extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as required by event schedule
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a background check and criminal history evaluation
- Experience in a high volume environment
- Ability to climb stairs and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
This position is a Part Time/Hourly Pay plus Tips position with no benefits. Resumes and references may be sent to:
The Genesee Theatre
203 N. Genesee Street
Waukegan, IL 60085
FAX (847) 406-3156
No phone calls, please.
The Genesee Theatre is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D